Shipping Aircraft Tire Assemblies by Air
Download our white paper to learn how to ship tire assemblies
safely and in compliance.
Tire assemblies is an aircraft part that can be challenging from a classification and logistics standpoint. Although these shipments seem like a safe commodity to transport, there are circumstances when they are considered dangerous goods.
Therefore, it's critical to know when aircraft tire assemblies are classified as dangerous goods and how to properly prepare them for air transport.
It's the shipper's responsibility to comply with all applicable regulations and meet the IATA or 49 CFR Requirements.
- When are aircraft tires considered dangerous goods?
- What are the restrictions?
- Types of aircraft tires not classified as dangerous goods?
- What are the shipper's responsibilities?
- How to meet the IATA or 49 CFR Requirements?
Download Our White Paper >>